Hawaii 4 Days 3 Nights Tour
|3-night accommodations. Roundtrip airport transfers Sightseeing transportation: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour (State Building, the National Memorial of the Pacific, King Kamehameha I's statue…)
|1. All hotels equipped with air conditioner and private facilities. The fee is based on one room shared by two adults; child (3-9 years old) is required to share the same bed with the adult. Any single wish to use one single room is required to pay the extra fee for that single room.
|1. Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
2. All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for.
3. All admission fee and all other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers and tour directors.
|1. All customers should be responsible for their own travel documents and visa if required.
2. All hotel and tour schedules are arranged beforehand. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure shall not be refunded.
| Bus Tours – Important terms and conditions
Booking and Reservation
All tours are open for early booking, Sunshine Travel suggests that each passenger should book tour at least 2 weeks before departure date. Each passenger is required to pay in full while making the booking. Seats will be pre-assigned after payment is made based on a first come first served basis. Passenger may make reservation by phone, mail or via email or on-line booking. Passenger may be required to provide name, phone number and address and specify designated tour and date of travel. "Online Booking" - seats will be assigned by the office.
Tour cost includes:
- Transportation as per itinerary via deluxe motor coach or minibus.
- Passenger insurance while on board motor coach.
- Hotel accommodation which based on two adults sharing one bed room. (Double, Triple, Quad, Occupancy), excluding child fare.
- Due to Motor coach Insurance Policy, passengers over 3 years of age must purchase ticket in order to occupy seats.
Tour cost not includes:
- Tour taxes, Travel insurance and all charges arriving from deviation.
- Admission packages or passes to attractions.
- Personal charges such as travel document and visa fees.
- Baggage handling fees, phone calls, room service, movies and etc.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and tips for waiters or waitresses.
- Tipping for an Escort or tour Guide: Children and Adults apply: it is suggested to each passenger to pay gratuity (tips) for an Escort or Tour Guide for the courteous service provided on the tour. It is recommended that a minimum of $6 per person/per day for an Escort or Tour Guide.
- Tipping for a Driver: Children and Adults apply: it is suggested to each passenger to pay gratuity (tips) for driver for the courteous service provided on the tour. It is recommended that a minimum of $6 per person/per day for the driver.
- Holiday/Weekend Hotel surcharges may apply
- All seats are pre-assigned with numbers, seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
- Passenger of 3 years or older must purchase ticket to occupy seats.
Hotel Accommodation is based on two adults (Double), three adults (Triple), or Four Adults (Quad) per room sharing two twin beds. Please specify at time of booking.
- Single room can be arranged for passenger who paid the single supplement fee.
- Passenger must carry a valid travel document (valid visa for countries needed) i.e. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, Student visa with valid I-20, etc.) Sunshine travel is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Change and Cancellation policy
Should you have to cancel or change (e.g. reschedule) the tour for whatever reason, you must notify Sunshine Travel immediately. Cancellation and Change becomes effective when such notification is received. As administration and other costs are incurred by ourselves and our agents, the following cancellation/change charges will apply:
- All cancellation or date change must be made at least two weeks prior to departure date with a penalty of $10/person.
- A 25% service fee will apply on refunds or reschedules of 7 days prior to departure
- A 50% service fee will apply on refunds or reschedules of less than seven days.
- Absolutely no refund on all cancellation or reschedules 3 days prior to departure date.
- Passenger must present ticket(s) at time of refund.
- All refund will be issued by company check only if .
- Each group requires a minimum of 20 passengers to operate a departure. Sunshine Travel reserves the right to cancel a departure due to not meeting the basic requirement. Liability to such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Sunshine Travel (3% service fee is non-refundable), and this will constitute full settlement with Tour Department.
Boarding time and place
- All passengers must arrive 30 minutes before departure time. All passengers must show boarding pass or tickets or confirmation number from on-line booking for boarding.
- Absolutely no boarding without tickets or improper travel documents, e.g. visas and passports.
- Departure time and boarding location will be advised after reservation made.
- Sunshine Travel is not responsible for any accidents occur on or during the tour. It is optional that passenger to buy travel insurance. For more information. Please consult your travel agent.
Itinerary and prices subject to change without prior notice
- Sunshine Travel as a tour operator, acts only as an agent. We reserve the right to substitute hotels, and alter itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of the tour. Sunshine Travel reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. By accepting tour policy, passenger should agree that Sunshine Travel shall hold no Responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, accidents, weather or any other causes.
- Sunshine Travel reserves the right to decline to decline to accept or retain any tour member at any reason before or during the tour.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please call the office to verify current prices.
- All itinerary subject to change without notice.
- All passengers must obtain a valid passport and all entry/exit visa as required by immigration regulation.
- Passenger must be self-reliant, a friend or relative must accompany those who require assistance. We are not able to provide individual assistance for any passenger.
- Passengers should inform the escort or hotel reception if they are to use the hotel swimming pool. All children and elderly should be at all times accompanied by their parents while using the pool and or during the tour. If there is No lifeguard on premise, passenger will be liable for swimming at your own risk.
- All tour taw range between $30 – 80 ( Pending on season)
After arriving at the Honolulu International Airport, our agents will pick up the group and take them to the hotel for check-in procedures.
|Visit the Pearl Harbor for the famous remains of USS Arizona battleship after the Japanese attack in World War II. A real footage will be shown and a Navy vessel will take you up to the Arizona Memorial, which was built on top of the submerged battleship for a close look.
|A city tour will be conducted which includes visiting the State Building, the Washington Place, and the National Memorial of the Pacific, Chinatown, Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha I's statue. Afternoon,free at leisure.
|After breakfast, is your free time to take another walk on the beach, enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air of Hawaii. After all, you will be picked up at the hotel for departure flights back home.